Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will write your marketing plan for you

I will write your marketing plan for you












About:

Every listing on Fiverr has people that will "Be a spokesperson" or "Say anything crazy for you business"


But what do you have them say? DO I hire the pretty girl or the puppet and WHY?

I am a Advertising Manager for one of Washington D.C.'s top advertising and marketing firms. I have done campaigns with NIKE, Under Armour, Microsoft and the Washington Nationals to name a few and I am here to show you the light. There is a saying in advertising that "Design is creativity with a STRATEGY".

I've been named lead and been apart of campaigns for websites, apparel, apps, food and drinks. I am here to give you a marketing plan for your product/website or service. That will explain in extensive detail who to reach, how to reach them and why to reach them. In my extra's I can also help you execute this plan.


For $5 I will provide a marketing outline for any product or service. Simply provide all the material, specs, and information you believe should be considered on ordering. 

Also I am located in Washington D.C., not Russia.

Ask about our Custom Viral campaigns 

Now available: Ask me how a focus group can help sales of your business!

Reviews


thebrendanf:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

bbunker:Incredible work product and well worth the amount paid! I would not hesitate to use again. Fantastic to work with! Thank you!!

yunghova35:Outstanding Experience!

wisdomsoldier:Great Plan designed for me and my success. Thank you my friend.

yunghova35:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment