Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will ico consultation to build cryptocurrency

I will ico consultation to build cryptocurrency












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you deciding to start your ICO , but don't know how to start, why not talk to me until you are ready to start, I will guide you and will give you a good insight, am very thorough with markets, coins creation,  running and marketing an ico. 

I also have another GIG which provides the following:  
  • I will create you customized erc20 coin/token/asset on ethereum blockchain, which you can use to raise crypto-currency
  • Full functional digital coins according to your specifications with fast transaction & security
  • I  can provide all the guidance to make it very easy to understand the whole concept
  • I Can also provide consultancy from initiating your ICO plan to creating your token-marketing plan-launching your ICO & lastly helping you to manage your ICO 

Ask me for a fully customized package which includes
  1. creating/deciding pricing strategy
  2. listing coin in community websites
  3. support on marketing, reaching the right target segment
  4. support on getting hands-on experience with using your coin like transferring, watching transactions etc.

Reviews


swisshtech7:Speedy was prepared and knowledgeable leaving one empowered and oriented. Love to have this guy on our team.

techspeedy:Very nice and professional to talk to , will like to work with

vivekpatel_87:Great Seller with extensive knowledge. Recommended to all.

techspeedy:Great to work with

swisshtech7:Speedy was prepared and knowledgeable leaving one empowered and oriented. Love to have this guy on our team.


No comments:

Post a Comment