Monday, August 13, 2018

I will do a customized financial forecast

I will do a customized financial forecast












About:

Hello Future Investors!
Kindly note that the marketplace is ever evolving and businesses that would survive must themselves respond appropriately through dynamic and cutting edge strategies.
My
Investor Ready Business Plan include:
1) Executive Summary
2) Company Summary
3) Products and Services
4)Market Analysis
5) Strategy and Implementation Summary
6) Management Summary
7) Financial Plan

My Financial Plan include:
1) 5-year Sales forecasts
2) 5-year Income statement projections
3) 5-year Balance sheet
4) 5-year Cash flow statement
5) Break Even Analysis
6) Important ratios

Why to choose this gig?

  • I have prepared more than 1000 investor ready business plans and about 75% of them got funded.
  • I DO NOT not offer templates.my team works on each business plan from scratch and prepares a document which 100% relevant to the business of your choice.

In this business plan/proposal, you get;

  • Your business goals
  • The strategies you'll use to meet them
  • Potential problems that may confront your business and ways to solve them;
  • The organizational structure of your business;
  • Amount of capital to finance your venture  until it breaks even

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment