Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will expert writer, business strategist

I will expert writer, business strategist












About:

I have over 20 years of business and writing experience as a real estate and zoning lawyer, real estate broker, and healthcare administrator. I was also a law review editor and a law clerk for appellate judges in law school, and still love to read, write, and edit. I can write and edit a variety of styles, such as persuasive, technical, business, marketing, promotional, and personal. I am now semi-retired, working on personal eBooks, blogs, and other writing projects, and want to take on a few or gigs where I can share some of my extensive business experience.   My passion is continuously learning through reading broadly, including a variety of financial, managerial, entrepreneurial, and spiritual topics.

Reviews


siamakcallimi19:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

siamakcallimi19:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment