Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will take care of your operations research and management science needs

I will take care of your operations research and management science needs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will solve your OR requirements.

I can  help you with the following:
  1. Linear Programming (please check out my dedicated LP Gig for details)
  2. Nonlinear Optimization Models
  3. PERT/CPM Analysis
  4. Inventory Models
  5. Waiting Line Models
  6. Simulation
  7. Decision Analysis
  8. Multicriteria Decisions
  9. Markov Processes
  10. Time Series Analysis & Forecasting
  11. Dynamic Programming
  12. Game Theory

The solution will consist of the following (as per requirement):
   Problem Formulation
   Problem Solution
   Analysis (Sensitivity Analysis, Risk Analysis etc)
   Managerial Report Preparation
& anything specific that you require.

If you need anything specific that is not mentioned here, please message me. I might be able to help you with that also.

Please send your requirement for analysis first before placing the order. This is absolutely essential for estimating the turnaround time.

I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ORDER WITHOUT PRIOR INTIMATION.


Reviews


madter:Perfect again!

innovision:Thanks. Its been my pleasure working with such an understanding and perceptive person.

madter:This is 100 % not the first or last time i order from innovision! excellent service, great communication and the work is always the best!

innovision:Thanks. As always, a pleasure to work for.

madter:Really Happy with the results


No comments:

Post a Comment