Monday, August 13, 2018

I will provide voiceover coaching and advice

I will provide voiceover coaching and advice












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">HOW TO GET INTO VOICE ACTING

Starting at only $5, I will provide you with advice

  • HARDWARE
  • SOFTWARE
  • AUDITIONS
  • REPRESENTATION
  • OTHER GREAT COACHES
  • WHAT TO AVOID
  • LINKS TO FREE RESOURCES
  • & MUCH MORE!

I've already done all the research for you saving you hours and days of Google searches.

There is no guarantee any VO coach will make you rich and famous in the voiceover industry but I will tell you what has worked for me and led to a full-time career in voice acting. I have 8 years of professional experience and booked almost 4,000 VO gigs. I have worked in almost every area of the business:

  • THEATRICAL, THEATRICAL TV, BLU-RAY, DIGITAL & WEB MOVIE TRAILERS
  • THEATRICAL, THEATRICAL TV, BLU-RAY, DIGITAL & TV SERIES TRAILERS
  • TV & WEB TV PROMOS
  • TV & WEB GAME TRAILERS
  • REALITY TV SERIES NARRATION
  • DOCUMENTARY NARRATION
  • ADR
  • ADR VOICEMATCHING
  • ANIMATION
  • VIDEO GAMES
  • TOYS
  • SIZZLE REELS
  • INTERNAL
  • NON-BROADCAST
  • NATIONAL, REGIONAL, DISTRICT, LOCAL & WEB TV COMMERCIALS
  • NATIONAL, REGIONAL, DISTRICT, LOCAL & WEB RADIO COMMERCIALS
  • PHONE IVR
  • E-LEARNING SOFTWARE
  • EXPLAINER VIDEOS
  • CROWDFUNDING PROMOS
  • RADIO IMAGING
  • & MUCH MORE

Reviews


bandit600000:The Seller was fantastic in communicating with me, and the product is a great value for the price.

jbvoiceover:Outstanding Experience!

bandit600000:The Seller was fantastic in communicating with me, and the product is a great value for the price.

jbvoiceover:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment