Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will write professional detailed business plans

I will write professional detailed business plans












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">THANKS FOR CHECKING MY GIG

I am Sandra, I am an experienced and versatile Professional with over 8years progressive experience in the recruiting, administration and strategic profession.

Are you already in business or just starting a business? and need to build a  comprehensive and investor-ready plan.
All you need is just to fill out a questionnaire and then sit back and relax while the burden is off you!
I will help you:
  • Build the business of your dream
  • Prepare 5 YR Financial Analysis
  • Prepare Market analysis and strategies for your Business Niche
  • Create a Custom Business Plan
  • Get that loan or grant from the bank

You only have one chance to impress your investor! Don’t make a mess of it. You need to stand out from the rest with a professionally detailed business plan that tells the story of your business. The complete plan will include:
  • 3-5years Financial Projection with Graphs and Charts
  • Executive Summary
  • Mission Statement
  • Objectives
  • Industry Analysis
  • Market Analysis Summary
  • Target Market Segment Strategy
  • Competitive Edge 
  • Competitive Summary
  • SWOT Analysis etc.

I will be pleased to contribute in growth and success to your business

SANDRA (MBA, PHD, PMP,HRM)
ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


logostudiox:She knows her job to the fullest, comprehend the business idea with on spot and delivered beyond expectation. Keep it up!

timothytolulope:Making the right decision is always difficult on this platform; with this seller I have a wonderful experience and the quality was highly professional. I'm an happy buyer!

billionaires_tb:Always on target with content, research and knowledge about the the task at hand. Will recommend to anyone.

phatkaysandra:Without compromise, I always give my best to all project as clients utmost satisfaction is my watchword. Thank you.

larryjohnson17:Outstanding comprehension with little business information. As a team, we are highly thankful for all your in our business plan and its organization. I attest to her professionalism!


No comments:

Post a Comment