Monday, August 13, 2018

I will draft a business plan from scratch

I will draft a business plan from scratch












About:

Need help finishing or crafting up your business plan?  No matter where you are in the process of creation I can provide support. There are 3 levels 
  1. Review: You get an experienced pair of eyes to review the work and identify any gaps and how to fix them. This requires a complete document  you have created preferably in PowerPoint or Word.
  2. Supplement: I can conduct supplementary desk research and  help you fill out sections in your business plan. 
  3. Creation: I will draft the business plan from scratch. This will require detailed scoping sessions to understand your business and existing research conducted

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment