Monday, August 20, 2018

I will bid on 2 of your items

I will bid on 2 of your items












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

note

I have many ebay accounts

Welcome to continue to patronize

Do you have an item that you really want to sell? Adding an early bidder generally, will help you in many ways.

By using my gig, you can effectively create a reserve price without buyers actually knowing about it.

 The function of a fake early bid can act as a "reserve price"

  • An early bid can also lead to a bidding war between buyers 
  • Items with an early bid usually sell at higher price.

If you need this done immediately for an auction ending soon, you must buy extra gig extra to ensure fast completion. (Contact me before place your order) 

Please give me all the links to your items and tell me how much you want me to bid.

 

If auction won by me, please send me a cancellation request on eBay.   "Wait for 7 days and close the case yourself to get your final value fee back"

 

                   < Thank You >

Reviews


ange30058:Super fast delivery!

ange30058:Very quick delivery!!!

ange30058:Super fast delivery!

ange30058:Very quick delivery!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment