Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create gantt chart and project plan wth ms project

I will create gantt chart and project plan wth ms project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I create a project plan and an associated gantt chart for your IT project or any kind of project as well as business plans.

Please send me the details about 
  • Project Information
  • Number of Resources
  • Project Start Date & Duration
  • Task List

And i will convert them into a beautiful presentable format.

Original mpp files will be provided, no additional cost.

For complex and big projects please message me first before order.

Reviews


cannondalefr1:Fast and reliable

sureshquest:Excellent Buyer, Hope to work together again. Thanks

darrenregan:Great communication

sureshquest:Very understanding buyer, would love to work with you again. Thanks

cmosarch_enter:I needed a Gantt chart quickly which was excellently done.


No comments:

Post a Comment