Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write a loan or investment business plan or proposal

I will write a loan or investment business plan or proposal












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Always work with an expert exclusively on fiverr
Hello,

I have set up this gig just for you. As a professional, I want to help you develop your business plan to secure funding in terms of loan, investment, crowdfunding, sponsorship among others by carrying out the needed market research in order to understand your industry and target market thereby aiding the development of the business document.

I also will be able to write your business proposal for contract bidding, rfp or sponsorship in a professional form such that you get custom sections in the bid to ensure I pitch your idea or offer to the prospect, sponsor or investor in the most appropriate manner.

This is gig is set up to help you have a great foundation for your business start or develop a well researched and thought through growth plan for your existing business. It comes with a 3 to 5-year financial plan. Fiverr buyers who have worked with me have enjoyed maximum satisfaction and dedicated customer service. I offer unlimited revisions for free. 

Pls contact me to discuss your business needs.

I look forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Reviews


polleria502:Thank you very much to Mr Abyarigbabu for his great work and i wish to have success with the wonderful investment business plan he made for me. I recommend evrybody looking for a efficient professional that will handle to realise a unique and convincing investment business plan with pitchdesk documents. Mr Naceine

joann_rich:Seller transformed my cover letter awesomely.\nthanks

jodyadewale:Great seller, hope to continue working with him !!!

selleraccount:Great seller. I’m happy with my project

abyarigbabu:Really glad I was privileged to work with you ma’am. Goodluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment