Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will convert your business plan into an amazing pitch deck

I will convert your business plan into an amazing pitch deck












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi :)

You are here because you want you have your business plan created and now you want to go to the next level by creating a pitch deck!!

My friend you are at the right place then, don't worry I'll guide you through my services.

Throughout this 1 year at fiverr I have had the experience of a life time, working with vast industries I have had the chance to understand and create pitch decks in great detail. I'm pursuing a diploma in accounting so I can create financial projections as well.

To this day I have worked with 100+ companies and have helped them secure investors. 

You can trust me with your ideas!


You Will Get A Pitch Deck With:

  • Bespoke Cover Page Design
  • Page 1: Introduction
  • Page 2: Problem Statement
  • Page 3: Solution 
  • Page 4: Market Size
  • Page 5: Market Validation
  • Page 6: Target Market
  • Page 7: Competition
  • Page 8 : Business Model
  • Page 9 : Marketing Plan
  • Page 10: Team Introduction
  • Page 11: Capital
  • Page 12: Use of Funds
  • Page 13: Financial Projections
  • Page 14: Contact us

You must have a business plan created at this point!!!

PLEASE MESSAGE ME AS I AM KEEN ON DISCUSSING YOUR PROJECTS IN GREAT DETAIL.

Deliverable Editable PowerPoint and PDF format.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment