Friday, June 29, 2018

I will develop wordpress and woo commerce for you

I will develop wordpress and woo commerce for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will develop a professional wordpress and woo commerce website for your e-commerce business.

In this gig you will get following services:

  • Wordpress install and configuration.
  • All required plugins.
  •  Payment Gateway Setup,
  • SEO Yoast Plugin setup.
  • Shopping Cart Setup,
  • Product pages and categories setup,
  • Improved site loading speed.
  • Setup content on other pages like about us, contact us etc. (content will be provided by you).
  • Blog page setup. (Blog Content will be provided by you.)

Note:
Money Back Guarantee
100% satisfaction
1 Months Free Support
Your login details will be safe.

Order today for my Gig.

Message me before ordering gig.

Reviews


cheeba420:Fantastic Programer and great worker, Glad to have him on my side. :)\nThanks Brother for doing good work

alichaus:Amazing Experience.

suraniasif2009:good experience

alichaus:excellent customer

cheeba420:Fantastic Programer and great worker, Glad to have him on my side. :)\nThanks Brother for doing good work


No comments:

Post a Comment