Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create a fully automated Financial model by applying forecasting and estimating techniques.

I will create a fully automated Financial model by applying forecasting and estimating techniques.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Working as a financial analyst for the past couple of years has equipped me with skills of forecasting future performances, financial model formulation, Valuation of existing and new ventures and much more. 

I, therefore, wish to offer my services of building financial models to all of Fiverr Community. You can now leave all your worries about creating the financial projections for the stakeholders (i.e Suppliers, Customers, Investors, Banks etc).

Reviews


louisrusso:thanks\n\n\n\n!

sedesoffice:Great job awesome!!

kaleiido:Outstanding Experience!

umeriba:It was wonderful working with you. Outstanding client.

mulixproduction:This is by far the best dashboard I have seen. I wanted a few changes and he made the revisions as well in the same price. He delivered an excel based dashboard in 3 days which others would take around 2 weeks. This seller is highly recommended. Many orders coming from my side. Thank you for being that awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment