Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create a well organized and convincing business plan for you

I will create a well organized and convincing business plan for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I have supported over 100 businesses with their business plans and ensured that their firms are well represented. 

With a great business idea, I can help you create a cutting edge business plan for your startup, small or large firm.

A complete business plan will include:

  • Executive Summary (Objective, Opportunity, Solution, Growth, Key Factors)
  • Company Summary
  • Products Services
  • Market Analysis Summary (Industrial Analysis, Market Needs, Trends and Challenges, Target Market Description)
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Strategy and Implementation Summary (Competitive Edge)
  • Marketing Plan (4 P's)
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Important Charts and Graphs

Validation of business idea: 
  • Projected Profit and Loss
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow
  • Break-even Analysis 
  • Graphs and Tables

Why choose me:
  • I tailor the plan to your business from scratch, with preferred business themes
  • I provide 3 documents – Editable word file, PDF file and editable excel file with financials
  • Business plans are professionally formatted ready for presentation
  • I always deliver on time

Place the order now and get your amazing plan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment