Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create business plan for you

I will create business plan for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my GIG. 

Hello Entrepreneurs

I have experienced of writing more than 50+ Business Plan for more than 20+ countries. My gig would deliver you quality work with the deep market research.

Business plan would include these aspect.

  1. Executive summary
  2. Vision
  3. Mission
  4. Industry Analysis
  5. Product and services
  6. Pricing strategies 
  7. Key to success
  8. Global and Local trends
  9. Situation Analysis
  10. SWOT Analysis
  11. PESTLE Analysis
  12. Marketing Plan
  13. Organizational Plan
  14. Operational Plan
  15. Contingency or Exit Plan
  16. Financial Plan
  17. Recommended Strategies

Reviews


ahk1984:it was not bad and good plan startup plan provided

agilemind007:Seller did work beyond my expectation. He really deserve respect. Thanks again for such quality product.

busoomro:Thanks dear.

agilemind007:Great value. Thank you dear

busoomro:Thanks, so nice of you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment