Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will write a powerful business plan or proposal

I will write a powerful business plan or proposal












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">**I will write a powerful Business Plan or Proposal**

Are you trying to win a contract, sell a product, partner with a company or present your idea or business in an attractive way to attract potential clients or investors? 

Do you want a business plan that will serve as real direction for your business and help you acquire loans from banks? This gig is for you! As a business consultant with over 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, I will help you craft a presentable business plan or proposal that will help you win deals, new clients and take your business to the next level. What I offer in this gig includes;

  • Start-up Business Plan
  • Investor Business Plan
  • Bank Loan Business Plan
  • Grant Proposal
  • Business Proposal
  • Investor Proposal
  • Request for Proposal
  • Partnership Proposal
  • Sponsorship Proposal
  • Any customized request

I can also help you do Powerpoint presentations to explain the proposal or present your ideas in a formal way to a corporate body. I am available to get started on your project immediately and I will deliver as quickly as possible. Send me a message if you have any questions.

Order now with confidence and expect the best results. Cheers!


Reviews


emmardorc:Topnotch service. Seller is very talented, responsive and friendly. I'm very happy with the work she did for me.

smartpreneur1:Nice working with you

tenderflower:Outstanding experience. Highly recommended for business plans

smartpreneur1:Giving the best at all times is what defines me

adamservices02:Great work. Seller delivered exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment