Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will prepare a professional business plan

I will prepare a professional business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will design a business plan for your startup which you can show your potential investors.

I have written different business plans for companies in different sectors as a result of my analytical skills and experience which I adapt to all companies.

We are TEAM OF EXPERTS and we possess excellent experience in writing professional business plans for startups and existing businesses. Our offerings are:

  1. Executive summary
  2. Vision
  3. Mission
  4. Industry Analysis
  5. Global and Local trends
  6. Situation Analysis
  7. SWOT Analysis
  8. PESTLE Analysis
  9. Marketing Plan
  10. Digital Marketing strategies
  11. Organizational Plan
  12. Operational Plan
  13. Contingency or Exit Plan
  14. Recommended Strategies


I guarantee you 100% quality work and professionally designed business plan document with facts and figures.

I also provide customized Business Plans, tell me your outline and i will design accordingly.

Reviews


simple2016:fantastic working with this seller, he responded to all my requirements and additional alterations to my Business Plan

wazobuy:I will be expecting more business relationship with this buyer. Nice working for you.

wordartpro:The seller is very responsive, very professionsal and he delivers on time.

wazobuy:Thanks. I will always be available if you have any other project. Appreciate for accepting me to work on your project.

jrwhite:he did everything i need done ...if it needed correcting he corrected it to my specifications awesome work ...will use for all my contracts


No comments:

Post a Comment