Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write an executive and investor ready business plan or proposal

I will write an executive and investor ready business plan or proposal












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will write an outstanding Business Plan or Proposal in any given area of Specialization or Industry. The layout will be well detailed such that salient facts will be easily outlined and exhaustively discussed as well considering premium design. An overview of the service include;
  • Executive Summary 
  • Business Objective
  • Statistical data to complement the proposal.
  • Sales Forecast
  • Financial Statements 3 to 5 years 
  • Break-Even Analysis 
  • Market strategy
  • Target Market
  • Competitive Analysis

I also write Business Proposals or Call-to-Action where you can pitch your business solutions to a potential investor for partnership or funding.

Note; All Business plans are my original work guaranteed of landing you whatever opportunity or purpose. I am always ready to discuss other angles to your specific needs.
I will be willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) if required.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reviews


princemiami:Seller did everything I asked for and more. Great to work with

sammirano1:Thank you.

abbyrehman:Very goood

sammirano1:Outstanding!

gfalconaptiris:Always great working with sammirano1 - quality work, good communications, on-time


No comments:

Post a Comment