Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will give you my coffee shop business plan

I will give you my coffee shop business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This  business plan is the one I used to open up my coffee shop. I replaced my coffee shop and area with "your coffee shop" and outlined all areas that you will need to change  in red. This plan helped me to receive $15,000 loan from Small Business Administration so I know it is worth it. If your wanting to open up a coffee shop I assure you my plan is unique and will get you what you need to open your very own coffee shop. 

Reviews


awrenton:great reading

reasonable1040:delivered as promised.

cherylcatera:Easy and quick!

raivon7:Thank you for the plan, the fast delivery and the unsolicited advice.

galyean:very fast and a decent plan


No comments:

Post a Comment