Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will develop your business strategy

I will develop your business strategy












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A good strategy can be the difference between a successful business and a failure.

I am a strategic thinker and I have experience developing strategies for businesses.

I want to create a strategy that will work for YOU and your business.

All my delivered work is customized and individual to your unique situation.

Here's how it works:

You pay me to spend time focusing on developing your strategy.

$10 = Hour

In that time I research the factors that affect you and your business and write a customized report on what you should do.

I recommend ordering AT LEAST 2 hours ($20) for most projects.

Send me a message with your questions/concerns.

I can do special projects.

I will work in any niche.

Reviews


aelinares1990:Steven did a great job, did definetely open my mind to new Ideas!

stevenholt:Thanks I wish you the best!

rachellesass89:What a great experience, thank you for the advice. You have given me the confidence to push forward. Will use this service again :)

stevenholt:I'm happy you're happy

kerrieclaire:Steven has clear insights and detailed plan of action. Highly recommended to collaborate with.


No comments:

Post a Comment